3m Littmann Classic II S. E. Stethoscope (Cardiology) (SR2201)
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SR-2201A
- Type: 3m Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope
- Group: for Adult & Pedatric
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Box
- Classification: Biological Diagnostics
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Dual Head Classic II: 28"
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO ETC
Featuring a two-sided chestpiece, this classic stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for superior performance. A tunable diaphragm on one side augments the traditional bell function of the opposite side.
The Littmann Classic II S. E. Stethoscope offers a traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
1.28" overall length.
2. Traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
3. Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
4. Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
5. Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm.
6. Single-lumen tubing is available in a variety of popular colors.
7. Latex free.